Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Things to do... in life


This won't be another inspirational post about things you can do (like the one here). This is actually a recommendation post because these days I'm obsessed with my new Tumblr discovery - Perfect bucket list (I hope you won't mind if you already know about it, it's still great). Here, I've chosen the ones I like the most, and the choice... well it took me long enough to choose :) Some are doable, some are so far far away, but dreaming is always nice.

If you don't feel like making a bucket list yet, make some New Year's resolutions or just a wishlist. Till next decision...

xoxo





















Life does not have to be perfect to be wonderful!
Take every chance, drop every fear,
because the best dreams happen when you're awake!
Do things with passion or not at all,
Grow flowers, ride a bike, love an animal, find your wings and make art of it all
and remember every single day that you are somebody's reason to smile!



p.s. I've also been collecting the picture quotes as you can tell from those quotes above! :)

11 comments:

  1. What a great bucket list. You can come visit me in Michigan to kiss the snow and have a white Christmas. haha. :)

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I throw a dart at Michigan! :)))

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it.
    They are all pretty simple, but fun!

    http://heydahye.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha love this! and I agree :)
    thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment! i'm following you back xx

    http://sevenautumnleaves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks dear!!! xoxo
    Im following you back for sure :) *winks

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing blog!!!i'm following you!!!if you like mine,do the same!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ever single word is true! Thanks for sharing.
    http://aprettylife13.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I just found your blog!! :)
    What an amazing wishlist!!
    Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog and follow if you like!!
    Kisses,
    Chiara

    Books in my bags
    INTERNATIONAL GIVEAWAY HERE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. loove the last one, I love rain!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think about my blog! Thank you for your great comments!

Love, Worm