Friday, November 4, 2011

Ink it!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin

"We are all tattooed in our cradles with the beliefs of our tribe; the record may seem superficial, but it is indelible." Oliver Wendell Holmes Jr.

"A quote is just a tattoo on the tongue." William F. DeVault

"Beauty is skin deep. A tattoo goes all the way to the bone." Vince Hemingson

"My body is a journal in a way. It's like what sailors used to do, where every tattoo meant something, a specific time in your life when you make a mark on yourself, whether you do it yourself with a knife or with a professional tattoo artist." Johnny Depp

























If you like it, ink it! And remember, only meaningful things count.



pinterest, tumblr

7 comments:

  1. Ahh I really wanna get a small one but am constantly changing my mind... I agree, it has to be something truly meaningful. there are some great inspiration and ideas for tattoos here..

    xx, Ally

    pinsandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm having the same problem, always afraid that I'll regret it later :) I'm guessing I'll wait for the perfect tattoo :)

    xoxo Maria

    ReplyDelete
  3. awsome tattoes! Take a look at www.styleintoxicated.com and follow me if you like, I always follow back! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely blog!
    Follow you now!! Can you follow me back, dear?))

    http://myfiercefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Veronica! Following back! :))

    ReplyDelete

I love to read what you think about my blog! Thank you for your great comments!

Love, Worm